Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tell me, how can you sleep?

Hello fellow earthlings(:
It's currently 12.15pm on a Tuesday afternoon. I'm supposed to be out now but i'm home. Why? Don't ask me, i'm lifeless. Can't be helped, can it? Anyway, woke up at 8.30 this morning as I had to go to my mum's office & then she'd fetch me to Sonia's place in BJ. But then the plan was cancelled. Bummer huh? I know. Disappointed at first, but yeah i'm fine now. Oh, & it wasn't Sonia who cancelled it by the wayy.

Soo, i've got nothing to do today. Maybe just gonna continue with those boring projects that has been lying around the house, untouched.



Whats up with the picture above, you may ask? Well I don't know either. I just felt like putting a picture like that. & I found one exactly with the words I wanted on it. Yay(: Who loves you? You never know, do your parents love you? Well duh. Friends? Some might even be hating you behind your blind back. & your boyf/girlf? Do you really think they love you as much as they claim to? Nah, I dont think so. Their just exagerating. I know this because I've had experience :) Which other-half would love you 'so-much' & yet not enough to keep you forever? Mmhmm, think about that.



Boys? Well who needs em at times like these. All they do is go around breaking hearts. So why don't we go breaking ther necks? I'm up to it, oh yess I am. Everyone has experienced rejection, hurt, misery. You havent? Aww, it simply means you've not loved or been loved before. Hey, don't blame me. I'm not in the mood in being nice today.



So, I'm stuck home, once again. With my projects, and my dog. Crap. Why does life have to be so boring? Damn this is killing me, home everyday & everynight. With nothing but projects to complete. I can't even leave the fxckng neighbourhood. Well I could, if only my mum had left her car at home. Pfft, like she even would. I've learnt how to drive(: But not officially tho, I'm just getting the bascs straight. My mum wants me to shuttle my sister up & down for tuition and whatnot. She thinks i'm 'too-free' Which is Sooooo true. & now that I can drive, it's a benefit, isn't it? Sadly I dnt have a car of my own. Gaahh.



" Tell me, how can you sleep? How can you breathe, I hate when you say, how you love me now. " Thats the line stuck in my head right now. Well the lyrics are loved(: Anyway, i'm supeeer lazy to be blogging now. So, do remember to tag my blog before leaving. I haven't been getting enough tags lately :\ Soooo, bye!



I hate when you say, how you love me now. SUCKAAA.

No comments: